06-10 June 2022, Sofia, Bulgaria
Abstracts: 31 January 2022
Notification of acceptance for the Proceeding paper: 28 February 2022
Full paper submission for the Proceeding: 31 May 2022
Final version full paper submission for the Proceeding: 30 June 2022
After the review process the papers will be submitted in SPRINGER Series: Studies in Systems, Decision and Control (SSDC)
The Bulgarian Academy of Sciences conducts scientific research in accordance with universal values, national traditions and interests. It participates in the development of world science and helps to multiply the spiritual and material wealth of the nation.
The Crisis Management and Disaster Response Centre of Excellence (CMDR COE), located in Sofia, the Republic of Bulgaria, was established on August 28, 2013. CMDR COE is an accredited NATO′s COE focusing its work on one of the Alliance’s core tasks – Crisis Management. CMDR COE gained an Unconditional Accreditation and NATO Quality Assurance Certificate (No.ACT/JFD/HCEIT/TT+1548/Ser:NU) in 2019.
The National Scientific Program "Environmental Protection and Reduction of the Risk of Adverse Events and Natural Disasters" Approved by Council of Ministers Decision No 577 / 17.08.2018 and funded by the Ministry of Education and Science (Agreement No D01-230/06-12-2018).
The National Roadmap for Research Infrastructures of Bulgaria -NATIONAL GEOINFORMATION CENTER (NGIC) of the Republic of Bulgaria Project ”NATIONAL GEO-INFORMATION CENTER”, financed by the National Road Map for Scientific Infrastructure 2017-2023, Contr. No D01-282 / 17.12.2019.
- National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography- BAS (NIGGG-BAS)
- Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS)
- Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski” (SU)
- National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH)
- Institute of Oceanology-BAS (IO-BAS)
- Geological Institute-BAS (GI-BAS)
- Institute of Mathematics and Informatics-BAS (IMI-BAS)
- Institute of Information and Communication Technologies- BAS (IICT-BAS)
- The Agricultural Academy – Sofia, Bulgaria (AGRICAD)
- University of Mining and Geology “St. Ivan Rilski” (UMG)
- University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy (UCTM)
- University of Forestry - Sofia (UF)
- University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy (UACG)
- Technical University of Sofia (TU-Sofia)
- National Center for Public Health and Analyses (NCPHA)
2. Climate Change Challenges and Security Implications
3. Air Pollution and Health
4. Water resources and management
5. Biodiversity and Ecosystem services
6. Informatics, Remote sensing and models, GIS for environmental monitoring, M&S and high performance computing
Registration & Fees:
For in-place participation - 85 euros
For on-line participation - 35 euros
Accomodation, transportation and per diem are responsibilities of participants.